1. All wholesale orders MUST be placed by 12 PM (CST) on Sunday for delivery that week. Any orders placed after that may be held for shipping until the following week.
2.Minimum order, $200.00 USD (excluding shipping)(please try to place orders with 6 of a kind or more. We can not accept orders of "1" of each: too time consuming)
3. Actual retail stores or bricks and mortar businesses only. (sorry, no internet companies)
4. All orders are processed (paid via credit/debit card) "real time" instantly at time of placing order. (this eliminates all accounting and allows for lower prices)
5. All plant orders are shipped UPS overnight or 2nd day. Wholesale orders are shipped on Wednesday.
6. Equipment orders must be ordered in a separate "cart" and the shipping option of UPS Ground must be chosen
7. We have eliminated all catalogs. (items and inventory change too frequently)
8. Our new ordering system (for wholesalers) is very simple/fast/efficient. You create an account on our site, and we activate you as a wholesale account after 1 phone call to us. All orders placed "online". This eliminates time consuming phone calls and faxing lists/orders back and forth.
9. International orders have to be approved in advance of placing the order. We will soon have a nursery/distribution center open in Canada so watch this page for updated information. You Canadians will finally have a great source for plants.
10. We are an actual nursery...Not a middleman. We have the largest (and still expanding) selection/inventory in the U.S.A.
11. Please note that the Free Shipping option is not applicable for Wholesale customers
12. We are a direct distributor for many manufacturers: Caribsea SeaChem ESU (Coralife) Kent Marine All-Glass Oceanic Tenacor JBJ Milwaukee Instruments Sunlight Supply (Tek Light) Hamilton Lighting PlantGuild Dupla Eheim URI IceCap Aqua-Medic
COMING SOON: Marineland RedSea With the incredible growth in the fish keeping hobby why not make your store the best known in your area for hard to find top quality plants. Let everyone else keep selling the plain old bread and butter plants of poor quality that they get from a "middleman". To get set up, go to the "login" page, create an account, then call: 605-368-2600 to finalize the set-up process...if you are an actual store, the entire process is very quick. Also, please make your password VERY easy to remember, or write it on your forehead, ha ha) Thank you, AquariumPlants.com Ph: 605-368-2600